Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 4, 2013

Full Moon

25 Feb 2012 - Ahh yes... my lil baby is one month old! Despite the fact that my eyes still hurt & are swollen, we proceed with the full moon ritual. So we drove back to Kampar. It was Lucas' first "long haul" trip. It was manageable... He slept pretty much through the journey, woke up for feeding half way. He looked so tiny in his car seat... :)


In Kampar, we just had some simple prayers to the ancestors & a simple dinner with the family.





For Penang's celebration, we had a buffet at our place. I designed a simple invitation for the party.


I wanted to make a nice sweet table but didn't really make it happened. I was so zombified and I wasn't allowed to go anywhere during confinement. 


Me & my swollen eye. +_+ I look awful! 
The confinement centre deserves to be sued... hmmph!


Lucas must be thinking "Are we done yet mummy? So tiring..." :)




No comments:

Post a Comment