Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A little something about me

A little something about me :
I'm a mother to a beautiful boy named Lucas. I used to work in a MNC but quit my job and am now a full time mum. Apart from caring for my son, I'm also a wedding photographer, proud owner and founder of Favor-it-shop & co-owner of Cardpuccino. Art is my passion. I love to create & make beautiful things. 

I think that currently I have too many things on my plate & am struggling to keep up with time & a growing toddler. I'm still very much in a position where I'm still soul searching & I couldn't decide which path is suitable for me to pursue. But one thing I'm sure is that I want to be there for my little one. 

About this blog:
I hope to capture the little moments of my life as a mummy here. Random thoughts about my son, my life & my family. Perhaps still not too late although my son is now almost 16months. Will start blogging about Lucas from Day 1... and work my way till today. As my memory gets fuzzy overtime, hopefully this blog will help me recollect my memories in the future. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment