Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Throwback - Singapore Trip : Quick View of the Oasia Hotel

Nov 2012- When I book this hotel during our singapore trip last Nov, all I wanted was convenience and convenience is what I got. I fell in love with this hotel.

Reason because,
1. The hotel is directly above the Novena Station. All you need to do is take the elevator down to the basement & less than 5 mins walk, you are right at the MRT station. Having a stroller while staying at this hotel was a match made in heave. It's so convenient to go to places.
2. They even provided Lucas with a crib. He was jumping up and down the crib and enjoying it...
3. Clean. The room was simple, bright & clean. It wasn't large or posh, but just right. I really love this hotel.
4. Shopping is just next door/opposite. Plenty of food & shopping at novena square situated just beside the hotel.
5. Free in room WIFI. <3

Definitely, value for money :)





They actually have rain shower in their bathroom... :) I brought my own inflatable pool as Lucas is still not used to the showers.


I love the sofa by the window... you can get a wonderful view of the city.


We also hanged out by the poolside just to chill. Some night shots of the hotel from the pool side.





View of the pool from our room. The top right corner of the picture, is actually a hot jacuzzi pool (our favourite). You can choose to switch on the jacuzzi by the side of the pool. It will turn off automatically after a maybe 15 - 20 mins.



No comments:

Post a Comment