Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bathing woes

Lucas hates to bath... Yup. Screams the moment he's in the water, & stops the moment you complete dressing him up. He will also hold on to my shirt or towel as if he's trying to save his own self from drowning. It has come to a point where I had to carry his bath tub & place it right beside my bed. On the bed, towels & clothes are ready. And people tells me babies enjoy bathing! *_*


Then one day sometime in Mar 2012, I had rant about it on FB. And a friend advised me to place a soaked hanky on his chest, before putting him in the tub. On top of that, I also bought a baby thermometer from Daiso. I made sure that the water temperature was a baby friendly temperature, soaked the hanky, put on his chest & put him into the tub. IT WORKS! Woo hoo... I was doing the happy dance. 
That very day, he gave me SMILES!

He still grabs my shirt occasionally for reassurance, but at least, he's smiling... & not screaming his heart out.


So so cute right? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment