Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2014

Lucas at 2Years 2months


It's not a secret that handling two year olds can be a bitter sweet experience. It's great that they are starting to understand us, able to do certain things independently, but it also means, they are opinionated, they are curious all the time, they definitely love to test your patience & anger. This proves to be true as I am now a mother of a two year old toddler. Everyday, he test my ability to balance between too stringent & too lenient.

Somedays, he's an angel and an obedient little boy. He will do his own thing & play on his own when I am busy with my work. He now knows how to make imaginary tracks for his trains and cars. He enjoys fixing his own train with his duplo set. That's how he occupies himself.







He's still very much an attention seeker. He still breaks his toys and come to me so I fix them for him. 
He loves to dance & make funny movements so everyone pays attention to him :)



Somedays, he doesn't get things his way and he will scream, or roll on the floor and drives me up the wall. Just like in this picture,  he's crying because he wanted to hold the camera. I captured his cranky look anyways so in the future I can tell him how naughty he was. :D


He's afraid of other kids. He hides behind me or tries to hideaway when we ask him to play with other kids. We tried to take a picture of him and Abigail but he slowly slides away. LOL.

He finally stays put for a minute or two and I manage to get a quick capture of them :)



He's also beginning to show signs of jealousy. When mummy hugs daddy or when daddy kisses mummy, he will make a pouty face, until we kiss or hug him too.  When I carried Abigail, during a group photo session, you can see Lucas whining away because he didn't want me to carry Abby.


His recently acquired skill is Posing for the Camera! Boy, has he got some moves. 
Making faces during selfies is also his thing now :D


He also takes some good photographs of me with the phone sometimes. Not too bad eh... Me and the Taipei 101.

I know deep inside he adores us without questions asked.



And we love him to bits too! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment