Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Review : Balancing cactus by Plan Toys

During the long weekend back to my in laws, Lucas was given a toy by his Aunty. I have seen and heard about the balancing cactus from plan toys before and it did occur to me I might buy it for him one day. Lucas is so loved. The moment we unbox the toy, I was amazed that he immediately knew what to do. He started playing with it almost immediately and that was about what he did during the long weekend.

On the box, it states for 3+ years, so parents should always observe their kid when playing as some parts are only a thumb size large. I guess it's still possible to choke on them.
The cactus came with a base and 18 pcs of parts.

The base has 5 holes. While the rest of the parts has different count of holes.
I love how it encourages creativity. There's no right or wrong in constructing the cactus. The goal is simply to balance it and not let it fall.... If possible :)
The concentration when Lucas tried to build the tallest cactus... :)
Another attempt with another method of construction.
Look mummy... No hands! And it's still standing... :)

Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and it is based on my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment