Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Just for you Daddy!

I wanted to make this present meaningful. Getting Lucas involved in the process gives him the freedom to create & enjoy. Sometimes, the most honest designs comes from children. I'm very happy and honoured to be able to "work" with my son as a team to come out with a "masterpiece...
This is what he scribbled with paint...


I cropped the art paper & started to work my "magic" on it :)
I tried to keep the embellishments minimal & try not to steal the limelight away from Lucas' artwork.


And the result? An Altered clipboard for daddy to display at his office :)


What about the rest of his "artwork"?

I cropped one of it & made it into a card. Alot of random stickers that hubby can relate to :) like travelling, photography & cycling!



1 comment: