Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bon Odori Weekend

Bon Odori is a yearly event which I participate almost every year. I haven't got the chance to go the last two years. So, this year when hubby told me he's going there for photoshooting and asked me to bring Lucas there, we decided to attend it. Was telling Cindy about it and she was interested so we made a last min decision to go. This year i'm not dressed in Kimono like the last time I went, because the kimono I bought was too big! Thank god it didn't fit I guess because it was quite a humid and hot day. 
We arrived early and manage to find carpark which was a good thing :) Lucas fell asleep in the car and was still sleeping when we moved him over to the stroller. 


Lucas woke up shortly after and was happily running around. Did a little bit of dance and started running again. 


After a while, Abby got cranky as she didn't had her afternoon nap so we head to the cafe nearby while Hubby stayed on to shoot the event. Soon enough, both babies started to be cranky as it was near bedtime. We left before the crowd left. Abby was so tired she fell asleep on the way home. Think next year, I will dress Lucas up for the event :)




No comments:

Post a Comment